Friday, October 13, 2006

Mid Terms

Ok so I know it has been a while and all. I am truly sorry. It has been a extremly long and busy two weeks. Including many late night papers and studying for tests. This next week will top them all with two Choir of the West concerts and two midterms (Calculus and Literature). I also need to write two more papers for my religion class. I have my work cut out for me but I think I'll be able to survive. On the positive side I will be returning to Cashmere again a week from tommorow for my midterm break. YAY. That will be fun, this time I'll actually be driving a few other people from the valley back. So I won't be by myself. Hope everyones doing well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amazing Tyler said...

I guess if you type in www.tylergubsch.blogpot.com you get a bible study window. Huh. Interesting.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Amazing Tyler said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home