Yes
Well, no use in apologising because this is not the first time nor probably the last that I don't update for a while. At least I'm making the effort to do one now....
Anyways this school year is already flying bye. I'm already on my third week of being here at PLU. It is sort of odd how long I"ve been here. I don't really feel its been that long.
Anyways I've extremly enjoyed all of the activities I have joined over the last few weeks. I joined a worship band named "The Cross" which is extremly fun. I also joined a mens bible study that starts next week (yay) and I also joined a theologians club. Um lets see I've joined the Anime club which is really funny.... because I'm not nearly as into anime as some of the people here at PLU.
Next monday night I"m going to a lecture on religion vs science. Supposidly this guy is pretty famous and is going to have a lot to say about the subject.
This next tuesday I will be auditioning for the schools opera. I'm really excited about this. Its not a classical opera at all. It is in english and it is more modern. (An opera just means they don't talk.... just sing). Anywasy that is going to take place during my jan term. So I'll have something cool to do for that month.
I'm extremly cold and it rained for the first time since I got here yesterday. It made me happy.
Anyways I am close to jabbering my way into senslessness so I'll just rap it up. Know that I"mm having a wonderful experience here and I'll try to update later.
Much love
Tyler
Anyways this school year is already flying bye. I'm already on my third week of being here at PLU. It is sort of odd how long I"ve been here. I don't really feel its been that long.
Anyways I've extremly enjoyed all of the activities I have joined over the last few weeks. I joined a worship band named "The Cross" which is extremly fun. I also joined a mens bible study that starts next week (yay) and I also joined a theologians club. Um lets see I've joined the Anime club which is really funny.... because I'm not nearly as into anime as some of the people here at PLU.
Next monday night I"m going to a lecture on religion vs science. Supposidly this guy is pretty famous and is going to have a lot to say about the subject.
This next tuesday I will be auditioning for the schools opera. I'm really excited about this. Its not a classical opera at all. It is in english and it is more modern. (An opera just means they don't talk.... just sing). Anywasy that is going to take place during my jan term. So I'll have something cool to do for that month.
I'm extremly cold and it rained for the first time since I got here yesterday. It made me happy.
Anyways I am close to jabbering my way into senslessness so I'll just rap it up. Know that I"mm having a wonderful experience here and I'll try to update later.
Much love
Tyler


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home