I'm leaving ARRRRRRRRRg
I BEG FOR FORGIVNESS. I apologize my faithful viewers for the inconvience of me not writing. I've been growing lazy when concerning this subject. I hope you understand the complecations and stress that are added to an everday person trying to leave for coolege.
I never was very good at grovelling. . .
Well the last week has been pretty busy. Besides work and the Sound of Music I haven't really done much. Last night I chilaxed with Matt R. We went to Barneys Resteraunt and grabbed steak for seven fifty one (tax included). It was a pretty nifty deal. I'm desperatly trying to finish my packing. I could use some prayer and encourgement this week, for it shall be a difficult and stressful week for me and my family.
Much Love
I never was very good at grovelling. . .
Well the last week has been pretty busy. Besides work and the Sound of Music I haven't really done much. Last night I chilaxed with Matt R. We went to Barneys Resteraunt and grabbed steak for seven fifty one (tax included). It was a pretty nifty deal. I'm desperatly trying to finish my packing. I could use some prayer and encourgement this week, for it shall be a difficult and stressful week for me and my family.
Much Love


1 Comments:
I'm glad to know how much you paid for your steak. It makes me feel like I was there.
Post a Comment
<< Home