Saturday, August 12, 2006

All goes well.....?

Oh man. Work was crazy today. So basically, I got there and was a complete clutz. First thing that happened that wasn't good was me catapulting the sugar soft iced cookies all down the front of my apron. The good news is, is that I only wasted two cookies. The next thing that happened was when I was getting some lunch at four in the afternoon. I reached in to pull the fruit salad out of the fridge and than the shelf goes, sending the ginger cake into the fruit salad. I wasted some ginger cake but I was pretty lucky I caught the salad. Lastly, I'm talking to a customer up front and than all of a sudden BOOM, CRASH, rumble rumble. The skis above the display case decided to come off the wall at that point crashing down onto the case and onto the floor. In the meantime I was hiding behind the case in case it was a bomb that went off. The customer was a little shocked, but she was pretty nice about the whole thing. Of course that wasn't my fault, but still, I mean how much stuff like that can actually happen. OH well.

Eh, I'm leaving to seattle tommorow to go visit my grandparents. Yup. so thats going to be cool...


Oh I'm so tired I don't know how much longer I can make sense so I'll just stop while i'm ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home