Work, Work, Work.
Well,
Another day at work. Not that there is anything really wrong with that. I've been working at the Gingerbread Factory for the past three years. I don't know if I can do this much longer, but, a job is a job. (Sigh)
Oh, well. I have one other job besides the GBF, Ive been playing the tuba at the Sound of Music the past couple shows. I'm getting paid forty dollars a show for ten shows. Pretty sweet. I'm really enjoying getting back to my original instrument.
Well, I've got to get ready for work.
Another day at work. Not that there is anything really wrong with that. I've been working at the Gingerbread Factory for the past three years. I don't know if I can do this much longer, but, a job is a job. (Sigh)
Oh, well. I have one other job besides the GBF, Ive been playing the tuba at the Sound of Music the past couple shows. I'm getting paid forty dollars a show for ten shows. Pretty sweet. I'm really enjoying getting back to my original instrument.
Well, I've got to get ready for work.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home