Thursday, August 24, 2006

I don't know how I'm going to keep coming up with titles

WELL.....
I"m leaving very soon and I'm pretty excited about it. Its going to be a little scary; however, the change will be one of the best things for me in my growth as a person. I'm anxious to meet all of the new wonderful peoples at PLU. I'm beggining to realize leaving Cashmere is not the end of the world. Its actually kind of minor compaired to all of the big things in life. Eh...

I had a fabulous day at work. Consisting of rolling dough for three hours. (no sacarsim intended). Anyways my brother is pretty sore from football. I haven't really seen him at all this week. I"ve shared a couple words with him, but other than that not so much. I'm going to really miss him, I never thought I would EVER say that, but I really will miss his attitude towards me. Wierd. Well I think its time for me to go to sleep. ADIOS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home