Good weekend
Well I've been sitting at my computer for the past few minutes trying to contemplate whether or not I actually want to take the time to update my blog when I really should be doing some sort of homework. So there you have it. I just thought everyone should know that before I start this so called update.
I had a wonderful time at home last weekend. It made me extremly happy to see so many familiar faces. I had a blast watching Andrew lay the beat down on Chelan and watch the shoe come home for the sixth year in a row. That made me happy.
Um so basically I am doing really well and I hope that everyone is having a splendtastic day.
I had a wonderful time at home last weekend. It made me extremly happy to see so many familiar faces. I had a blast watching Andrew lay the beat down on Chelan and watch the shoe come home for the sixth year in a row. That made me happy.
Um so basically I am doing really well and I hope that everyone is having a splendtastic day.


4 Comments:
still anticipating pics of the Tyler at school, with friends, in his room, golfing...
due, what's up. it's nate. just gotta ask you to do one thing for me.
read this sentence 4 or 5 times:
"I am a fairly accomplished singer as well as in football."
and tell me if it still makes sense :D
glad to hear everything is going well at school, i'm jealous, seems like i may have completely missed my opportunity to enjoy that particular lifestyle. keep up the good work and ze blogging!
-nate
ahaha.. i corrected your grammar and left a typo
dude*
what a rookie mistake... sigh..
Ya my grammar is not always top notch. Sorry.
Post a Comment
<< Home