Thursday, September 21, 2006

I like my class.

Yay for my religion class. I really like my prof. in this class. Her name is Prof. Trelstad and she is in the religion department. Anywho today after class my friend, another girl, and I stayed after class and we had a very long discussion with her on our subject science v.s. religion. We got really deep into the subject and we got to hear some of her own personal views on the subject. She isn't allowed to talk about them inside the class so it was really cool to get to hear what she believes. Anyways if I go into details I'll probably make you extremly bored so I'm going to stop; however, she did give me an extention on my response paper which is a bonus :) Yay for extensions I now have until tuesday to write a response thesis paper on integration of evolution and religion. Anyways I'm having a fun time in this class with many interesting view points, including a Jewish girl who views the bible as a fantasy novel. Wierd. Anyways got to go do some calculus. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home