Well than; I sure have been good at updating!
I feel very depressed that my last blog entry was over a month ago. I have had an extremly busy few months. I got done with my finals and headed back to Cashmere where I immediatly began working at the GBF and didn't stop until I came back here. So break wasn't necesisarily a break from all work; however, I did enjoy not having homework. Now that I am back I am getting ready to perform my Opera "Street Scene". This opera is not necesarily considered an opera because it has many broadwayish sound to it, but it also does have operetic moments. So with that coming up I am attempting to finish memorization, on top of that I am reading about sixty pages a night of text books for my Vikings History class. I'm really loving school but it has been extremly busy and stressful.
Anyways here are my opera dates just in case anyone wants to attend.
February 2nd, 3rd, and a matinee on the fourth. More information can be found at the PLU's website. www.plu.edu
Anyways here are my opera dates just in case anyone wants to attend.
February 2nd, 3rd, and a matinee on the fourth. More information can be found at the PLU's website. www.plu.edu


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home