Thank you to everyone who came to my concert last night. It was an amazing experience. I got to meet with the people giving me the scholarship and they seemed to be very found about me and already know half the things I've done. But that was to be expected. I'm preparing to go to calculus in an hour. I'm not really worried about it, but I do have a lot to get done this week.
On the plus side I might have finally found a job in catering. I might be catering PLUs special events and fancy parties. That would be a good job and it would work with my schedule. So I'm going to go and check in with that service today and see if I can't find myself a job.
I have two tests this week so I'm going to be eXtremly busy. So forgive me if I don't update in a while. i'll try but no guarentees. So it has been raining extremly hard for the last few days. We have a lake growing out in front of our dorm. I'm really happy I'm on third floor because bottom floor is getting all the water seeping through the ground. YES! I enjoy being on the third floor. Woot.
So I'll be coming home again for thanksgiving and that will be the next time I'll be traveling, and that is if the Passes are ok. So we'll see. I'll try to update later this week. Talk to everyone later. Adios
On the plus side I might have finally found a job in catering. I might be catering PLUs special events and fancy parties. That would be a good job and it would work with my schedule. So I'm going to go and check in with that service today and see if I can't find myself a job.
I have two tests this week so I'm going to be eXtremly busy. So forgive me if I don't update in a while. i'll try but no guarentees. So it has been raining extremly hard for the last few days. We have a lake growing out in front of our dorm. I'm really happy I'm on third floor because bottom floor is getting all the water seeping through the ground. YES! I enjoy being on the third floor. Woot.
So I'll be coming home again for thanksgiving and that will be the next time I'll be traveling, and that is if the Passes are ok. So we'll see. I'll try to update later this week. Talk to everyone later. Adios


1 Comments:
Eat pumpkin pie for me! LOTS of it.
Post a Comment
<< Home