Sunday, November 05, 2006

Need to practice

So I am getting ready to sing in my concert for this afternoon. I will be singing some enchanted evening in front of way to many people. I'm really nervous about this. I forgot my words to the song yesterday in practice and am in desperate need to feel better about it. So I think I'm going to go practice before church. Woot.

2 Comments:

Blogger A said...

I'll hum the flute parts if that helps. Seriously, you'll do great, just imagine yourself as a Frenchman in the South Pacific, meeting strangers in a crowded room.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyler - I really wanted to go to this concert. Just couldn't make it with it being on a Sunday and already going to miss a Sunday because of that whole Israel trip thing. I am eager to know how it went. I am positive you did great. ~ Mary

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home