WOOT
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I just finished my interview with the Campus Safety director. I am pretty excited for this oppurtunity. I currently going to be in training to become a Reserve Safety Officer for January. Which is basically the same as a full time Officer except it is not full time and you don't get the room stipend; however, once I get my foot through the door I should be able to get myself full time for next year which would be excellent because than I won't have to get my room payed for. On the downside I'm going to get horrible hours over the next half year but that is to be expected.
So yes. Wish me luck as I start my training.
I just finished my interview with the Campus Safety director. I am pretty excited for this oppurtunity. I currently going to be in training to become a Reserve Safety Officer for January. Which is basically the same as a full time Officer except it is not full time and you don't get the room stipend; however, once I get my foot through the door I should be able to get myself full time for next year which would be excellent because than I won't have to get my room payed for. On the downside I'm going to get horrible hours over the next half year but that is to be expected.
So yes. Wish me luck as I start my training.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home