Sunday, August 06, 2006

I just made a blog. I thought people might want to hear what I've been doing this summer. I also believe that there might be some curiosity as to what I'm doing this year. Well as the first entry I thought I should give a overall summery of what has been happening to me.

So, I've had a extremly fast summer, including: graduating, Florida, seeing Anna off to Israel, three week tour of Germany, Italy, Austria. I am also beggining packing mania for college. I am going to be extremly busy over the next couple months, it will be a very interesting month.

I found out my roomates name and email adress yesterday. First off his name is Sophoeun Seng. (we think he might be oriental). He is from Tacoma. so ya thats all I know about that subject.

I am going to be going to Tacoma Washington August 30th for my first day at the wonderful university of Pacific Lutheran. I'm extremly anxious about this subject just becuase thats about three weeks away. On the positive side I will have fast internet there which means more elaborate udates.

So yes, other than that I have had a pretty normal summer. . .

I guess not really but thats ok. I have enjoyed it.

Until next time.
Tyler

1 Comments:

Blogger Florence Robinson said...

Today was the first time I was aware of your blog. New to this stuff.
I've really enjoying watching Anna's imput. Do you think you could find an hour to share your impressions of Germany with us? Of course I would like you to come to our house, I do have a large map of Germany. But if you would be doing a presentation somewhere we could try to do that.
YOu can call me at 663-1570, stopby or you could e-mail me at easyst@earthlink.net. Thanks and I have enjoyed your pictures.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home